British Resistance March At The Cenotaph 2015.
Page last updated at 8:41am on 7/11/15
In November 2013 remaining veterans marched past the Cenotaph for the very first time. You can see
more on this here.
In 2014 we marched again and more info can be seen here.
1) Adam Fleming (March Leader and nephew of Capt.Peter Fleming OBE.
2) Philip Merricks OBE (Son of Jack Merricks from Icklesham Patrol)
3) Roger Green (National Trust Volunteer & Historian from GHQ Coleshill)
4) Paul Jarvis. (Grandson of Cpl James (Jim) Jarvis of Hetton Le Hole Patrol)
5) Bill Ashby (Son of Scout Section Officer Lt. W
Ashby) and marching for the Lovat Scouts & British Resistance Archive.
6) Trevor Miners (Auxilier with Perranporth Patrol)
7) Michael Miners (Trevor's Son)
8) Peter Potter (Auxilier from Fingringhoe Patrol in Essex)
9) Hugh Frostick (Escorting Peter Potter and son of Cpl. C. W. Frostick of Horsley Cross Patrol in Essex)
10) Tony Salter (Tony runs the Scallywags stand which can be seen all over the country educating people about Aux Units)
11) James Gascoyne (Son of ATS Airlie Campbell (Hollingbourne) and Auxilier Clive Gascoyne (Sittingbourne)
12) Richard Field (Son of Norman Field)
If you wish to order a British Resistance wreath from the RBL then you can download the form here. We have added the key wreath info on the form already.
The Home Guard and Bevin Boys are normally represented each year on Remembrance Sunday and take part in the
march past the Cenotaph on Whitehall.
10 years ago the Museum of the British Resistance Organisation started
a campaign to try and get Auxiliers marching but for a few reasons this did not end up happening.
In 2011 CART renewed the campaign and on 26th March 2013 permission was
granted by the British Legion for representatives to march that November. The marching contingent now march in the military group behind the Home Guard.